The 2016 To Do List
It’s the last week of 2015. I haven’t set my SMART goals yet, but here is the current 2016 to do list:
- See Ween play Denver February 2016
- Mullet Man Triathlon Orange Beach AL April 2016
- See Big Ass Truck Oxford Mississippi June 3rd 2016
- Phish Dicks Denver 2016
- visit LA again
- Visit Bozeman Montana
- Visit Austin TX
- Go back to Denver Startup week 2016
- Use Headspace daily
- Have a flotation tank session at least quarterly
- Share more about Memphis
- Connect with more cities
- Great American River Run May 28th, 2016 (Memphis In May Half Marathon)
Let me know if any of these are on your 2016 to do list.
2015 has shown me travel increases my productivity and creativity. Attending meetups and conferences in different cities brings a flood of new ideas. I also have to block off more time to “work on” my business. 2016 will be a year of more content creation. I have to determine a way to make sharing what I’ve learned a habit.
This post is just a high level reflection. I might even delete it when I post a more detailed review of 2015.
Author: Scott Finney
I help you with B2B lead generation in the modern day. How do customers find you online or what do they see first when looking for you online? They should learn (1)what you can do for them and (2)what step to take next to work with you. Let’s set this up for you today! Connect with me on LinkedIn to get started 👉 LinkedIn.com/in/scottfinney